1. Large scale unitized commercial, industrial projects. From sign wall repair to complete building re-face projects. Traditional interior high quality molding plasters, and thin-coat plasters.
2. Traditional Stucco New Construction and repair/upgrade paying close attention to the problem areas not yet known in the specifications of yesteryear.
3. Such as wood to stucco transition issues, proper expansion placement for the climate in which the stucco is being applied, as well as the introduction of synthetic components, making the stucco of today much more durable and less prone to staining, cracks and delamination.
4. These newly formulated upgrades to traditional stuccos leave homeowners with a very attractive exterior that lasts for many years, without painting.
- New Construction
- Commercial Remodels
- Able to do short notice repairs
- Hang (install) sheetrock
- Tape & Mud work
- Orange peel texture, Splatters texture
- Knock downs texture, skip trowels and specialties texture
- Patch repair
- Smoke & water damage repairs
- Price matching with major drywall companies
- Lath & Plaster repairs
- Repairs of Mold & Mildew issues
- Full Demolition of old sheet-rock & lath and plaster
- Sound proofing
- Fire taping
Water damage can strike your commercial property at any time. Water damage can sideline your business, regardless if the damage occurs from a major storm event or a broken water line.
Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity.
So, when you have an emergency water event, call Holcomb. We offer fast, 24 hour emergency services, 365 days per year.
The sooner we’re finished, the sooner you’re open. After all, time is money. Holcomb Enterprises is ready to meet tight deadlines and exceed construction schedules, getting your store operational faster!
Our retail specialties include…
- Interior & Exterior Renovations of Existing, Operational Stores
- Interior & Exterior Renovations for Tenant Improvements & Tenant Fit Outs/Build Outs
- Flexible Scheduling